Disneyland


I'm Not sure I've ever told you how much I love going to Disneyland. It's seriously such an amazing place when you think about how much went into creating it. I still feel like a kid when I'm there. Although it is a lot harder now having my own child and pushing the stroller around, bringing the backpack with all his stuff in it, a cooler with treats, stopping to change diapers, etc.... but when I see him so excited it makes it all worth it. My favorite part is the parades. There was only one at the time of year we went so we made sure to be there. It was awesome. We had went to Disneyland earlier in the year with my dad & step-mom but it was amazing to see how much Noah had changed since being there only months before. He would say Mickey Mouse when he saw him, his excitement on rides, it was just awesome. He even was tall enough to ride the Matterhorn which we did a few times b/c he liked it so much. Anyway had an awesome time.





No comments: